 Marketplace / Shopping / 953
Re: Shopko; 20% off all Lego until October 30, SW small sets increased price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:04:16 GMT

R2 wrote:

Shopko's sale on Lego is good at all stores and lasts until October 30.
I did notice that all the smaller SW lego sets have gone up. Basically
Speeder bikes and Naboo swamp on down. These two sets were 11.99 instead of
9.99. Shopko does not usually mark lego above regular price. I take it to be
that we are in for a price increase on smaller SW lego sets and that other
stores will follow suit.

Rose
I actually noticed a few months ago that ShopKo (well, the ShopKo in
Coralville, IA) had a few sets marked above MSRP.  For example, the
Droid Fighter (7111) was $6.99 in July.  I don't remember any other
specific instances, but there were a few sets that were priced a little
higher than say Wal-Mart or Target.

Toki