 Marketplace / Shopping / 943
Re: Lego sale at Kmart, coupon at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:43:32 GMT

I'll second that motion. This is very true. Always ask for a price check.

K-Mart and the sale: Time to move on all those purple buckets I've seen
here and there. $4.50 (from original $5.99) is pretty decent for 400
pcs. Although some K-Marts have the purple bucket in the computer for
$9.99 (reg price), not sure why.

Ray

Julie Krenz wrote:

Target in Fairfield had Sphinx 's Secret Surprise for $15.74 and I
bought the only two they had last week.  Then I went to Target stores in
Napa, Vallejo, Vacaville and two in Sacramento but no one else had this
deal.  The stickers on the clearance were the same color as regular
priced items, but evidently final clearance prices at Target end in the
digit 4, so that is a quick way to tell if you are scanning the shelves.

Maggie Cambron

Always scan the box, many times the final markdown sticker never makes it on
the box. Anytime I see a clearance sticker I scan to check the real price and I
have been pleasantly surprised.
Julie