 Marketplace / Shopping / *9124 (-10)
  Re: LEGO BOGO 50% off this week at Kmart

(...) I'm new to this, what does BOGO mean? Is it like a clearence and is it nation-wide??? I am in AZ. Jeremy S. (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What's in your S@H Surpise Bag??

I added this to my order on a whim when I saw it on shop.lego.com. I actually ended up being pleasantly surprised. Mine had: 6453 - Com-Link Cruiser 6439 - Mini-Dumper 3914 - Luke Skywalker Key Chain 697 - Idea Book The idea book was a nice touch. I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

Scott, I had a similar thing happen to me, but the manager overrode the price and allowed me to buy it anyway. I know it's frustrating that all Walmarts don't follow the same policies, but sometimes it's to our advantage. Better luck next time! By (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

While I can certainly understand your frustration, I'd think this is probably a safety mechanism and a good policy for them to have. Most items that are recalled are usually recalled for safety or quality issues. Imagine the backlash if a store were (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO BOGO 50% off this week at Kmart

(...) could (...) it. (...) Yes, at least here in Ohio it was in my newspaper, plus posted on the shelf at 2 KMarts I visited. As with Maggie's experience, however, I found that the shelves were mostly bare and what was left was mostly from last (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

I had a similar thing a few months ago in a Wisconsin Walmart, however I was able to get mine. Basically, I had bought a whole series of clearance Lego and as there were long lines at the checkouts, I decided to use the self scanning lane. I scanned (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"Scott E. Thomas" <bozeman1941@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GsHqL5.4Fo@lugnet.com... (...) items (...) the (...) superior (...) was (...) know (...) had (...) I (...) management (...) I picked up three copies of 6776 from a Wal-Mart about a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

Hi Scott... I live in Brisbane, Australia and we (the BUGS group) encounted the same problem just before Christmas last year. We went to K-Mart in Cleveland (yeah one here too :P). I think we saw 5 on the shelf sitting their waiting for someone to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Wal-Mart shopping frustration

I'm upset with Wal-Mart and their "we don't sell merchandise the computer says not too" rule. Tonight after work, I stopped by to pick up a few items and check on the Lego clearance shelves. I got lucky as they had been marked down again. There (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fort Legoredo Spotted in TRU Metrotown

(...) I thought that Rapid river village is kinda over priced though. I think it was nearly $100 for a bunch of tepees and burps. I personally would rather buy the Fort. My thought here is that the Indian stuff never sold because the West Coast (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact