 Marketplace / Shopping / 9124
Re: LEGO BOGO 50% off this week at Kmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 06:15:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
Effective Sunday March 3 through Saturday March 9.  My local Kmart's LEGO
shelves obviously haven't been restocked since Christmas-- I wonder if that
means it is one of the stores on the chopping block.

Maggie C.

I'm new to this, what does BOGO mean?  Is it like a clearence and is it
nation-wide???  I am in AZ.

Jeremy S.