 Marketplace / Shopping / 9107
Re: LEGO BOGO 50% off this week at Kmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 22:21:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel Barrett writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
Effective Sunday March 3 through Saturday March 9.  My local Kmart's LEGO
shelves obviously haven't been restocked since Christmas
Maggie C.

They've been like that here in the Seattle area too. They looked picked
clean over a month ago, I gave up even stopping by.

Daniel #574

As an alternate data point, one K-Mart I know of (and have visited twice since
Christmas) had a whole mess of stuff mysteriously appear last week. Not
necesarily the newest stuff either, but nothing beyond the recent stock cycle.
My first guess was that they emptied another store in prep to closing it, but
one of the floor people told me that it came from the warehouse. I found five
more starwars buckets, which I know were not there on the previous visits. So
maybe the warehouse(s) are getting up to speed again since the chapter 11
filing.

Ray