 Marketplace / Shopping / *8434 (-10)
  Re: K-Mart Rant - the Good with the Bad

(...) Interesting. We have a Kmart on Astor place in NYC & it is pretty nice. (but most things are marked up & most sales are non-applicable). But.... The K-mart I go to is in the Bronx, not in the best area of the Bronx either. But his place is (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart Rant - the Good with the Bad

I agree. K-Marts are some of the trashiest stores. However, I have typically found a majority of my good deals here. I think that it is a combination of the fact that they are sloppy with shelving thier items and slack about tagging thier clearance (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Latest additions at Old & New: ALL MISB on BrickBay

Hello, I want to let you know that new MISB sets have been added on my shop ((URL) you can find 118 sets, from 1966 to 2001. Categories: aquazone, basic, castle, paradisa, pirates, space, technic, town, trains, western. Good prices on multiple sets. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart Rant (Was: Re: K-Mart Sale)

(...) My Non-Lego-Significant-Other refuses to go to the K-Mart near me -- she claims the place is just too disgusting for her to step foot inside of it. And actually it's true -- there is often foodstuffs, spit, vomit, what-have-you all over the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  K-Mart Rant (Was: Re: K-Mart Sale)

So here's why I don't like KMart: I go in to my local K-Mart, hearing about the sale here on LUGNET (Thanks Milissa!) The LEGO aisle has a half dozen signs saying "As Advertised! All LEGO 20% off. Sale ends 12/12/01" I pick up what I need, go to the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6150 Crystal Detector

Hi, (...) I picked up the set on the weekend. It has some ok parts for $15. You can see the inventory for 6150 here: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTD

I found these at my store in the Pacific Northwest, but they were $10, a good buy anywise. Thanks. :)) ]Rose "Douglas Pegram" <DPegram@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:Go3JE5.Luu@lugnet.com... (...) buckets (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  K-Mart Sale

I was in my local K-Mart (Charleston,SC) and scanned several Lego sets. They ALL came up 25% off. So I kept scanning and lo and behold, every Lego set, even the newer sets, were 25% off. Hopefully this a chain-wide sale. I have not seen it (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6150 Crystal Detector

(...) According to the Lugnet guide, this is a $20 US set- that's a ridiculous $30 CDN at full price. I think it's already is on clearance, unless this turns out to be a 2002 Classic rerelease. (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Sets Report: New Hampshire, USA

(...) Ahhh, success! I picked up three copies of Final Duel II (dark grey officers, mmmm), one copy of Jedi Defense I (? - I think that's right - it's the one with the droidekas), and one copy of that crazy squid sub. *huge satisfied grin* So: (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact