 Marketplace / Shopping / *8149 (-10)
  Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

(...) They are not on the web which concerns me as well. I am hoarding them as I use them in Skyline. I have an open question to CA about it. We shall see. (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

(...) This happened to me a few weeks ago. The clear walls were still listed as B002, which has been discontinued, on the website. I had to call S@H and order them as 3507, which is not yet listed on the website. (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

I think it's been marked "Unavailable" (or whatever) on the web site for some time... at least a month. I called the S@H phone number, and they said they could still get them, and had no info on a shortage or limited supply. I just chalked it up to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

(...) That's odd. Did you call Enfield today for clarification? Sometimes it's (How many do you need, btw? I may be able to help, as I have a couple of unopened baggies of 'em.) best LFB (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Gouge gouge gouge....gouge

You should see TRU in the UK - 15GBP over RRP on both SW UCS sets and the Falcon, that's a 13% markup on the X-Wing and 15-20% on the TIE and Falcon, and at such high price points that a lot of extra revenue - but my local stores don't appear to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Gouge gouge gouge....gouge

(...) Actually, TRU does markup some sets above MSRP, esp the smaller ones. The first time I found 7000 was at a TRU, they wanted $3.99 for it, when the normal price is $2.97-$2.99. IMHO, KB markes these up thusly not so much because they expect (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?

To All, I placed on order on lego.com last night for my current train station product, and they would not let me order any of the clear (trans-white) 1x4x3 windows. I bought blue ones, but does anyone know the reason? Are they being discontinued? (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Gouge gouge gouge....gouge

Hi, everybody. Well, well, well. HP is out and about, and we have (of course) the expected prices. But lo! and behold, what do I see today but the infamous K-B consortium gouging *again* on a popular toy line: (URL) Yes, not content to be 20% over (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.theory)

  FYI: LEGO now at Kroger (again)

Stopped in at Kroger for breakfast this morning (Brook & Parham) and noticed that Kroger now has LEGO in its toy section. I seem to remember a couple of talking before about the fact that we had noticed that Kroger had some LEGO when it first hit (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Select LEGO on sale at Target starting tommorrow

Comfirmed. My local Target (Wisconsin) had both these items on sale, exactly as Maggie said. Richard. "Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:GL6952.KHn@lugnet.com... (...) usual (...) sets (...) would (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact