 Marketplace / Shopping / *809 (-10)
  KB KIDS.com 20% Off sale (and 50% clearance items, more importantly)

Woohoo! This ROCKS, thanks. I ordered 20 of the 6444s, and with free shipping and the $10 coupon, it came to $197.20. Looks like I'll be Ebaying off some parts once I split most of these up. The problem is, there are so many pieces I want to keep (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2150 at Busy Bee

They also have some 3225 in -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (URL) models and going up Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FJ50AD.6L1@lugnet.com... (...) in. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  2150 at Busy Bee

I spoke with Busy Bee again today and they got a few 2150 Retrostations in. They were filling UK orders first followed by US orders. I am anxiously awaiting my Train Station. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Hi Greg, Pat Linnero posted a message to rtl and Lugnet on the 13th August about all the great sets that Busy Bee was possibly able to get. I must say that I was surprised by the lack of discussion this info generated, but probably everybody else (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: $10 off at ToysRUs.com

(...) I ordered Naboo Swamp, it came to about $4. Not a bad deal. LFB. (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Serv. Merch. sale

(...) And there was never any issue as to the number of buckets (back ordering or such). I'll let you know in 5-7 days if it shows up (the sale and free shipping go thru 17 October, I think). If I get them, I very well may be ordering more myself (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Serv. Merch. sale

(...) So do you think your order has been cancelled or are you sure it will go through? Heck, I'd order 22 of them for $180 right now. I might order twice that many. (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) the list, must have been recent. (...) 2150's won't be long now I don't think. (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Serv. Merch. sale

(...) Here's my tale about the current Service Merchandise Sale: As above, I could not find any mention of a LEGO sale on the website, so I shot off an email to their sales department. In the meantime I jotted down the 1-888 number for mail order. I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $10 off at ToysRUs.com

(...) Yeah, this was actually posted here about a month ago but anyone who hasn't taken advantage of it should. Rachael and I have each ordered a Landspeeder - with tax and shipping it came to $0.73. (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact