 Marketplace / Shopping / *769 (-10)
  Re: WalMart prices...

Ray Sanders wrote in message <37F0F573.EB891F00@gate.net>... [ ... snipped ...] (...) Watch closely, one day they might be gone! The Wal-Mart near me had about half a dozen of the Time Cruisers lab set (sorry don't remember exact name or number and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sugar cookies with LEGO sets at Wal*Mart (was: Cookies ?)

Anyone else seen these? Are there different sets inside, and is it random, or do you KNOW what you are getting? I'll be checking my local Walmart tonight. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego in the UK

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Ben Pegler (<FIrs1z.MHp@lugnet.com>) wrote at 12:29:59 (...) Surely you don't have a low opinion of UK AFOLs? We all tend to hang out in loc.uk. Go and have a look, and find a part of the country that no one posts from. That (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart prices...

(...) Again this morning I had to go into WM for something. So I found the Toy dept lady and asked a few questions. It seems that there are several factors involved: First, she can only mark something down a minimal percentage on the first go-round (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart prices...

(...) The stores near me must pick and choose which clearance prices to use. One store has 5988 Pharoh's Forbidden Ruins at 50% clearance, but has 8269 Cyber Stinger at full price, while the other nearby Wal-Mart has 8269 at 50% off and 5988 at full (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego in the UK

Hi there - I have recently moved to London from New Zealand and was curious if anyone could make any suggestions for going on retail hunts for older Pirate and Castle sets. If anyone can help I will be A)surprised and B)pleased. Cheers - Ben (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart prices...

ScottR wrote in message ... (...) The Wal-Mart near me (Cary, North Carolina) rarely has sales either. I spoke with the manager in the toy department recently and asked him why some Wal-Marts have sets on clearance but others (like the one near me) (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart prices...

Why is it I read all these Wal-Mart special prices, but go there here in Albuquerque and never see anything? Is Albq. one of those places where Lego sells very good as to never warrant sales? Am I missing something? Lego is not a toy, it's a way of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  WalMart prices...

I don't know if this is a local, regional or national WalMart price decrease, but... The local WalMart has had a number of sets on clearance for a few months. The markdown was only 20-25% off retail. Sometime over the weekend, they increased the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact