 Marketplace / Shopping / *694 (-5)
  Re: busy-bee toy service?

Does Busy-Bee have a web site? If not, what is there phone number? Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Doucette wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H Specials Discontinued ...

The woman I spoke with at S@H this morning informed that the S@H weekly phone specials have been discontinued until the end of the year. She said they are so busy right now and with the holiday season approaching, they were stopping them for the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: busy-bee toy service?

I've used them twice, both times the service was excellent. They take credit cards over the phone (FAX is better). Big orders help keep the per unit shipping charges to a minimum. -Rob. peteh wrote in message ... (...) to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

(...) I will check for you. You are the actually the second person looking for the set. Unfortunately I do not remember seeing this set. The one Outback set I remember is 6490 Amazon Crossing. (URL) will look however for 6444 and let you know if I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA

(...) I live in California (aka Sunny CA), so I don't think the directions will do much good. Can you check and see if they have set 6444, Outback Airstrip? Thanks, S@H has none :(. Ciao! (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact