 Marketplace / Shopping / 693
692  |  694
Subject:
S@H Specials Discontinued ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:29:58 GMT

The woman I spoke with at S@H this morning informed that the S@H weekly
phone specials have been discontinued until the end of the year.  She said
they are so busy right now and with the holiday season approaching, they
were stopping them for the forseable future.

BTW -  I was able to get one of the McDonald's sets based on an order I
placed last Wednesday.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh