 Marketplace / Shopping / 694
Re: busy-bee toy service?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:31:30 GMT

Does Busy-Bee have a web site?  If not, what is there phone number?

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Rob Doucette wrote in message ...
I've used them twice, both times the service was excellent.  They take
credit cards over the phone (FAX is better).  Big orders help keep the per
unit shipping charges to a minimum.

-Rob.

peteh wrote in message ...
Has anyone out there used the Busy-Bee toy service in Manchester, England • to
import sets into the US? Is Busy-Bee reputable and safe? Thanks.

-Pete