(...) I didn't see a coupon though... and when I opened the page, all I received was the standard Zany home page. For some reason, I keep getting KBKids and Zany Brainy e-mails in raw HTML. This just started occuring in the last two months. Could (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy - up to 75% off

I'd like to get a copy of that coupon too, if at all possible Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

(...) I received my Tie, X-wing, and Silver Champion yesterday, with no problems. I have built the Tie and Silver Champion already. Wow, what fun sets to build, both of them. I wouldn't pay full price for a Silver Champion, but at that price, it's (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  River Expedition $24.99 at zanybrainy.com

Not sure if this has been on sale for weeks or not, but River Expedition is 1/2 price at ZB. Tunnel Transport is also 1/2 off at $25. Train Speed Regulator is $20. Scorpion Attack is 1/2 off at $7.50 -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

(...) Right now I'm looking at the box mine arrived in. (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8240 and 8241 at TRU?

Yeah, the TRU's that I've been to have those. And the Mars sets. I'm waiting patiently for Boss Roborider and the C3PO/Stormtrooper duo. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

  RE: Zany Brainy - up to 75% off

What? Those weasels didn't send me one. Is it a generic-type coupon you could post/forward? Doug (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <3A4021D4.50C6D947@vfaq.com>... (...) the (...) in the (...) I got my order in before the server problem also. I just called Walmart again. The guy admitted that they made a mistake and after I nicely asked to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

I received all of my sets from both orders today. Then again, I ordered the order with the Tie in it before they had server problems (i.e. VERY early in the sale). (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

(...) I received both the Tie & X-wing today. The email confirmation said only the X-wing shipped,but the web site showed them as both being shipped. Julie (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Whoo-Hooo! 7181 & 7191 clearanced at walmart.com

Ok, after three phone calls they finally shipped my order, minus the Tie Interceptor. Did anyone get this item shipped? They state that they are on backorder. I think they messed up and my order was put in limbo until I called (3 times). I ordered (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Roadside repair 19.99 at Shopko

Shopko now has most of the new Lego sets and they are on sale until December 24. They had ALL the new star wars, Mars (except the large one), Studios and Technic. Sale was 20% off most sets. Rose r2 wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO week at TRU

I haven't been paying that much attention, but aren't some of the PoohPLO pieces purple? But I don't know if any of the purple bits are bricks or not... Steve (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Amazon.com has TIE Advanced/Y-Wing/Snowspeeder Kit

...for $34.99 (URL) added my associates ID to the link. If you use it I get a small (very) commission. If you don't want to give me any commission, search for LEGO Star Wars 2-pack Value Pack. I picked up two. (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO week at TRU

(...) But they're *all* LEGOs! Just kidding of course. Even as a clone fan I'm unhappy with this generic characterization of the brick. My local TRU's at least make an effort to keep Block-Men, Best-Lock, and MegaBloks away from real LEGO. It's a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO week at TRU

I don't know of any PURPLE Duplo bricks, and if you watch the commercial, some of them are purple. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  40% of LEGO at Kohl's; 12/20 Only

This is US only (I think), and possibly regional. I'm in south-west Michigan. I heard an ad for Kohl's on the radio yesterday. They're having a big sale tomorrow (Wednesday, December 20th), and LEGO is going to be 40% off. Steve (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO week at TRU

Are you saying that he's not standing on DUPLO bricks, but some clone brand? Steve (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Zany Brainy - up to 75% off

Did everyone get that e-mail from ZanyBrainy.com? In stores only, there will be a clearance sale of up to 75% on Lego and some other stuff from the 20th to the 1st. There is also a coupon included to print out to save you an additional 20% on one (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  eToys has the Mini-Fig X-Wing for $15

TSIA (title says it all) I picked up 3. Wife wouldn't let me get 10 for the entire Rogue squadron 8-( (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact