(...) I just placed an order for these (4 of them) so we'll see if they show up on my doorstep in a few days. -Mike (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

Larry, you mentioned them "blowing out" insectoids, but didn't list any insectoid prices. Did you mean they are blowing out UFO, or did you just forget to list the insectoids? -John Van Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: lego at amazon.com

(...) Uh, forgot to read the small print: Currently, item can be shipped only to U.S. addresses. Martyn (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  lego at amazon.com

Subject line says it all. Not much choice now but things can change rapidly. The main advantage over etoys for us non-americans is that amazon ships internationally. Cheers, Martyn (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: US Shop@Home Specials, July 11-17

(...) Drat! I only need one more Duplo sing-along record to complete my collection... Steve (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kaplan orders?

Hi, Kaplan welcomes orders from anybody, no need to be an educator. Be sure to check out Glenn Tannenbaum's site: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact