 Marketplace / Shopping / *4184 (-20)
  Example: Mos Espa Podrace for $49.98

Plus use coupon code FRIEND4 for another $5.00 off, this one can be used multiple times. First time customers can get $10 off any order over $30 using code USWEST or various others. -Tommy (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jun 6 - Jun 11, 2000

(...) These are on sale at www.walmart.com for $15. I dunno whether the retail stores will honor that price if it's on the shelf. I'll be posting an inventory this weekend (I hope). Lots of round-end angle beams: 20 single-bend, and 6 double-bend. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, Jun 6 - Jun 11, 2000

OK.....I called on Monday, they said they were repeating last week. I guess I should have called back Tuesday, they did get a new list. NOTE: since I won't be at work for the next 8 weeks, the Special postings will run a bit later each week, as I'm (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Most SW Lego 1/2 off at kbkids.com (plus a few others)

(...) Since I'm still mad about not being able to get out of town that week to go to an Ames to try my luck at the 75% off I think I'll have to pass on these, especially since the prices are 50% off KB's inflated prices (in most cases) which works (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Most SW Lego 1/2 off at kbkids.com (plus a few others)

(...) Not too odd, considered we know they're going out of business... too bad, these clearnances aren't amazing, and I kinda liked their occasional 50% off older sets. I ordered online at least 4 times, which is more than I can say about any other (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Most SW Lego 1/2 off at kbkids.com (plus a few others)

But not the Technic droids :-( There are a few other, odd-seeming, exceptions. Also some Divers (two "xxxx Reef Refuge"), a Ninja set or two, and a few odds 'n ends of UFO, Fright Knights, CyberSlam, and even Insectoids (I think). Not all are half (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU sale

(...) It seems to be only one TRU here in my area of NJ. One has it, one doesn't. (I got the last Flying Time Vessel out of the one that had it.) best LFB (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Emergency response center (Lego reference: 6479)

(...) I found an even better coupon code for Zany Brainy.com "ECENT11" from Ecentives.com I think. $10.00 off $25.00+ order plus FREE standard shipping (UPS Ground) makes final total $19.99 for your 6479. I'm not sure if it is reusable... (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU sale

(...) Yep, not in SF either. :^( --Raymond Flournoy ===...=== flournoy@post.harvard.edu++Chat with the world, in your own language! Computer Science Dept. ||Chatrooms with automatic translations for Stanford University, CA ||Japanese, English, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) Really? Wow! Where are you located? Has anyone in the San Fran/San Jose area seen these at a TRU? I was just at the San Francisco TRU (9th St) and they didn't have the set. Thanks for the info! --Raymond Flournoy ()"o) ===...=== (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) True fact. Have you ever noticed how attractively coloured some birds can be? Now check out the new lego dinos -- ugh! I don't mind creative license, but it could at least be aesthetically pleasing if that's the criteria. My point isn't who (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: TRU sale

(...) Not happening in San Jose. :-( Weirdly, though, I saw a 6755 that I'm sure was never there on any of my previous visits. It's at the Blossom Hill store, and scanned at either $20 or $25. The Winchester store had an Advent Calendar, in a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU sale

I talked with an asst. manager here in Portland and they said that the sale must be regional as they did not have anything going on. maybe in a few weeks as they get closer to inventory. she said they had a small one over memorial day weekend, but (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) I didn't realize that anyone knew just what color dinosaurs were. Since many of them had feathers, paleontologists have suggested that some dinosaurs were very likely brightly and gaudily colored like birds, their presumed descendants. --james (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: TRU sale

(...) No 30% off in Knoxville - checked both TRU's. :( (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU sale

"Ed McGlynn" <ejmcglynn@juno.com> wrote in message news:Fvv9pI.Cp7@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) be (...) Ed may be right. Relatives in South Carolina told me the Store Manager swore there was no such sale. Maybe its by district? Jeff (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU sale

(...) After visitin some Chicago southland area stores they don't appear to have this sale in effect. It may not be national event, and participation seems to be optional. Anyone else see these sales? Ed (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MegaBlocks Snoopy and Woodstock set?

(...) I saw it at TRU today. I think it was $25 or $30. The only unusual pieces I could detect from the box was my favorite megabloks hinge piece in white -- it is used to angle Snoopy's eyes-- and there is some use of angled bricks peculiar to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: TRU sale

(...) It is. My TRU had banners, posters, signs, etc. all over the store. When I drove up I actually thought they were going out of business! Anything prices that end in .98, .97, .90, or a set on clearance that ends in .00 is on sale. Picked up (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU sale

Hey gang, TRU had a 30% off all red tag clearance items full page ad in today's paper. I would think that with a full page ad it should be national... Jeff (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact