 Marketplace / Shopping / *4049 (-20)
  Cyber Strikers for 29.98 at my TRU

Just what the subject says...don't know if this has been announced before, but... Joel (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) City (...) realize (...) It's been there for awhile. I went up to the Amana colonies about 3 years ago, and it was there then. Lots of cool stuff there. -Chris (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  (canceled)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

If anyone is willing to do a buy-and-ship (for a commission, of course) of one of those Paradisa 6416 Poolside Paradise sets, I would love one. Just one... it's for me to play with, not to sell parts from! Kevin (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) Post if you find any other good stuff! The Toy Liquidators in Williamsburg, IA also had all these deals. I cleaned out the Bandit Ambush sets, and picked up some Paradisa and Time Losers (for 80% off!). I also noticed that they had a small (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New sets available at TRU Yonge and Dundas

(...) new (...) G'day Eric. When'd they put a TRU in down there? Which building did it go into? Did it take over some of Eaton's space in the mall, or is it in that new pedestrian mall thing that they're building across the street? ---...--- Kyle D. (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Save up to 40% on select LEGO at TCS

It's about time you guys posted to LUGNET. The Construction Site is a great store outside of Boston. They are the only US store I know of that carries a full line of Train stuff. Rose Steve Delfino wrote in message ... (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FS: Lego Technic 8862 Combine / Harvester (incomplete)

Hi all, I have a Lego Technic 8862 FS. The set is used and missing aprox 6 parts. The only critical parts missing are: 1) one threaded grey thingamajig that threads on the 10x threaded shaft. and 2) the front black grill is missing. 3) Instructions. (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New 2000 LEGO at TCS

Hey! We've got a lot of the June and July releases in already. For up-to-date listings, visit (URL) There's a link on our front page to new LEGO sets and also LEGO specials. Give us a call at (781) 899- 7900 for ordering info. Star Wars 7155 Trade (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Save up to 40% on select LEGO at TCS

At The Construction Site, we've got Incredible Special Savings on selected LEGO--up to 40% off original prices! (while supplies last) If you'd like to purchase any of these sets: -stop by our store in Waltham, MA, or -give us a call at (781) (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  DDK for $70 at Fry's Electronics

This week's fryer from Fly's lists the Droid Developer Kit for $69.95, "While supplies last". When I was in the Campbell store last week, they had a bunch of 8299 Sub sets for $45. Not exactly a FOTW, but possibly worth mentioning because I think (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: service merchadise sale

(...) The sale prices are now 40% off. I stopped at the San Jose store, and *every* set was gone. Except for a few Duplo ones, and one Naboo Swamp that had been mis-shelved a couple of aisles away (which is now gone, too ;-) Ran (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New sets available at TRU Yonge and Dundas

Hi, Just to let you know that TRU at Yonge and Dundas (Toronto, Canada) has the new Adventurer sets, some Soccer sets (3401, 3403, and 3408) and some Race sets. I didn't look at the prices though, but assume full retail price. Eric. (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: service merchadise sale

(...) Anyone see a code? I just went back to this site and either I made a mistake before or else the sale prices are now 40% off. Toki (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) Thanks for posting this message! I dashed to the City of Commerce (SoCal - the Assyrian-styled "Citadel" ex-factory on the 5 freeway) during lunch and snagged all eight 6024s they had (hidden high on a shelf). I'm a happy camper. I also found (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6416 Poolside Paradise (was Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet)

Most (but not all) of the sets I picked up have no piece count on the box, suggesting that they were not made for the US market. Poolside Paradise in particular has a catalogue written in Japanese, printed in 1995. Lego hasn't penetrated the (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  How to get 3408 Super Sport Coverage cheap

I called S@H and inquired as to the above set. The price: $33. That sucks. So I went to www.zainybrainy.com, where it's listed for $29.99, but that's a wash once the shipping is factored in. BUT, I used the $10 off $25 purchase coupon (Code: ZBEVER (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) Maggie said she's not selling. If anyone else runs across these, I will buy all you are willing to sell me at a 25% markup from your cost, for project use. (that is, the ones you sell me will not be seen again as sets, but rather as parts in (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  6416 Poolside Paradise (was Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet)

I have been thinking about this and it sure seems strange. Where would this quantity of Paradisa sets been hidden for the last 3 years? I don't recall ever seeing them in a S@H sale or on a speical page in the catalog. Very interesting how these (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

(...) I know what you mean. Especially since I run the computer labs at the University of Tennessee. :) Actually, though, the space I could provide would come in the form of space on either an account I paid for, a machine I own (but it IS on the (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact