 Marketplace / Shopping / *4029 (-10)
  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

(...) This is one of the biggest things I miss about running the computer labs at The University of Missouri. I had what felt like ubiquitous computing. I could have slid >20GB onto the web or more onto the campus backbone, assigned any.edu as a web (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars 7159 Pod Racing Bucket has arrived.

(...) Just got an e-mail today from The Construction Site, they have most of the new sets in (though only one race set was listed - but they may have already had some of the items in). (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

(...) If Steve (or someone else) can give directions for doing this in a mostly automated way I can leave my new 850 at home running it while I'm at work. I have scads of free hard drive space and a fast connection (from work - I can burn the images (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

(...) The 80x60 thumbnails take at an average 3K. To have 50,000 of them would require 150MB of disk space which is about 1/2 of the total Brickbay webhosting disk space so it _is_ possible. The question is, who would do all the rendering? And what (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego Find of the Week -- Maggie Cambron!

Many thanks, Maggie! -- Richard (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

Would it be possible to set up a script to do all the parts in all the colors? If so, I'd be willing to run it, process the pictures, and host them from my simplenet site. As it is right now, making each one in MLCAD would probably take me a year to (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

Thanks Maggie for the great tip. Great for me, anyway. I just dropped nearly $800 at the KB Toy Liquidators at the Smithfield, NC location. Some of the prices are certainly much better than others, but if you spend over $500 you can ask for a 10% (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

Steve, do tell! How does one get this function to work in LDLite? Thanks jake (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Star Wars 7159 Pod Racing Bucket has arrived.

(...) They were at the Orlando LIC this week, and I got one, along with the 7190 Falcon and 7180/1 Darth Vader Tie Fighter AATs and MTTs were also in stock. I'll bring all to the 6/10 BAYLUG meeting Paul S (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

The KB Toy Outlet at the Morrisville, NC Factory Outlet has nothing new. All they have is a couple of UFO sets. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact