 Marketplace / Shopping / *3714 (-10)
  Re: New 2000 Sets Now at US S@H

(...) Pause doesn't have them--none have been released by TLC. I've seen pictures, but not catalogue ones--those just don't exist yet. If I get mine today I'll take photos tonight. best Lindsay (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  BRICK Direct announced NEWEST Unofficial LEGO store online

Hello to All Legofans! BRICK Direct™ is excited to announce to all Legofans, we are having our Grand Opening of the NEWEST Unofficial Lego store online. We are focusing on discontinued products which you can’t find in other stores in other (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping) !

  Re: New 2000 Sets Now at US S@H

Are there pictures of these sets anywhere? Rose Mr L F Braun wrote in message <38FECF46.E7FD05C8@p...su.edu>... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

(...) Budget? You mean, I'm supposed to be on a Budget!!! :o) John (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

Going out of one's Dark Ages is a very expensive process. You first have to replenish your collection and as an AFOL, you're not content with just a set here and there, you want the whole collection. I'M collecting the Technic series and all the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

Toki, (...) "new (...) Ah, my secret stealth project? It will be revealed soon! I have been working on it for several months now, inbetween my two jobs. I have invested a lot of time, money, energy, etc. I think people will like it. Continue to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  6748:stock information

Hi Legofans, For information, I present you status of stock about this item : NUMBER: 6748 NAME: Boulder Cliff Canyon THEME: Western YEAR: 1997 PIECES: 598 ACTUAL STOCK: 8 sets. If you are interested, don't miss it ! It's the last sets ! See you (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

(...) What do you mean that some of the sets are for you, but some are for your "new endeavor"? Just curious. Toki PS - Scott, you don't have to simulate the economy by yourself. Although it has not been so good the last few months, I don't believe (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More pink elts next year? And Re: Going Shopping...in Canada

(...) I sure hope this is true. I'd really like to have more light pink pieces (and magenta, but to a lesser extent). I'd also like to see lavender and (McD's) purple appear in these sets. Also, if they do have a wide variety of parts in pink and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shopping tip -- Big K-Mart BOGO@50%

(...) Same situation at both my local K-Marts. The entire toy section looks horrible. But this can also be an advantage for us LEGO collectors. Alot of the old sets in my K-Marts stay hidden because children do not look behind the mess of junk. I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact