 Marketplace / Shopping / *3234 (-20)
  Re: Divers sets wanted: (6560!)

#6556 I think I have several of these... for the 6560 and the 6441 you should check KB toys online they may still have these for great prices.. Dave "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:38D262E7.345B@m...ing.com... (...) know: (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Divers sets wanted: (6560!)

(...) For 6441 and 6560, check out your KB Toys stores, also check kbkids.com. These are two of the sets which KB has been selling for a good price. If you go to www.kbkids.com and search for "deep reef", you will find both these sets (6441 for (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Personal FOTW- 6599 for $3.75

Chris, I would REALLY like to buy two or three of those from you, I would pay $10 each plus shipping. Please let me know, Skip skip@rsgbang.com (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Nice finds in Arsenal Mall KB (Watertown, MA, US)

Shiri, (...) Oops, no. I went to Briarwood mall, in Ann Arbor, Michigan. About 1/2 mile from where i work. My mistake. One day, I hope I won't make any misteaks, like Larry P. ;) Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8280 (Fire engine) from DYA/SPECIAL OFFER

Hi again Legofans, I just found 12 other sets 8280 with the same little damages on the corners boxes. To summarize, the total stock is = 16 sets. The unit price remains the same following my last mail. If one or several legofans are interested, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  SPECIAL OR CRAZY OFFERS ???

Hi Legofans, Remember you last week: I reduced the price of set 6097 and 6766...I decided to reduce the price of other references. Tomorrow, saturday, to feast Internet party in France, I'm going to reduce. For example, if I sell set 6190 at 15 US (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  8280 (Fire engine) from DYA/SPECIAL OFFER

Hi Legofans, Today is another day, another special offer. I propose you 4 Lego sets from item 8280 (Fire engine, year 8280) , the last 4 sets which have little damages on the corners but all the sets are complete. So, I reduce the price: NUMBER NAME (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW - 5988 for $49.99 @ Toysrus in San Mateo, CA

Sorry Legofans but lego reference 5988 is at this webaddress less expensive: (URL) you later, Emmanuel. (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Personal FOTW- 6599 for $3.75

(...) I saw those last week - and left them there, as I couldn't figure any use for the sharks.... Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Personal FOTW- 6599 for $3.75

(...) I saw those last week - and left them there, as I couldn't figure any use for the sharks.... (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Nice finds in Arsenal Mall KB (Watertown, MA, US)

(...) You went to the one in the Arsenal Mall, specifically? That's weird. I was there at 5 PM and the lego was stacked relatively neatly... only occupying one shelf, but still organized. -Shiri (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Nice finds in Arsenal Mall KB (Watertown, MA, US)

(...) Ugh, I went there tonight, had a whole bunch of the Witches Airship, marked down to 4.99, but I didn't get any. The rest of the LEGO sets were decimated, laying around in unorganized piles. Horrible. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Nice finds in Arsenal Mall KB (Watertown, MA, US)

Shiri Dori wrote in message ... (...) Probably $15 or 16 (can't remember exactly what they were selling them for, but it was something like this). Frank (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toys just got back on my watch list.

Hi Eric, Didn't see this post but I just happened to be in the KB in the Arsenal Mall... they were well stocked on all the sets you mentioned, plus a couple of others... full report here: (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Nice finds in Arsenal Mall KB (Watertown, MA, US)

Hi guys, I was just in the KB toys in the Arsenal Mall (Arsenal St, Watertown, MA) and found some nice sets. Among (very pricey) SW sets, there were some of their usual clearances that I actually haven't seen for a while: A bunch of <set:6097 (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question about DYA and CC

(...) Na, we were pretty blase about it, just called it in to the card issuer and worked the process after calling one of the 800 numbers listed on the bill line items to see what it was. They sent us an affidavit to execute and changed the card (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  List of Collector Classics on sale at S@H

I haven't seen this posted yet, so here is the list of Collector Classics on sale at S@H until July 1st or until stock is gone. Note the SP code at the end of the set number to get the price. In order of the flyer 2126SP train cars $69.50 now $55.00 (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question about DYA and CC

(...) I guess it doesn't happen to everyone. I used my VISA all over the place last summer on a trip to Germany, France, Luxemborg, and Monaco -- if the CC company had tried to call me at home to confirm, they would've been talking to my answering (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question about DYA and CC

(...) I guess it doesn't happen to everyone. I used my VISA all over the place last summer on a trip to Germany, France, Luxemborg, and Monaco -- if the CC company had tried to call me at home to confirm, they would've been talking to my answering (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KB Toys just got back on my watch list.

Well I might be a little slow in this but KB is back on my stores to check list. At least in the Massachusetts area KB has not sold LEGO for a while until recently and even then they usually mark up about 5%-10% on the new sets so to me it was not (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact