 Marketplace / Shopping / 3220
3219  |  3221
Subject:
Nice finds in Arsenal Mall KB (Watertown, MA, US)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 23:40:48 GMT

Hi guys,

I was just in the KB toys in the Arsenal Mall (Arsenal St, Watertown, MA) and
found some nice sets.
Among (very pricey) SW sets, there were some of their usual clearances that I
actually haven't seen for a while:
A bunch of 6097s, $40
A bunch of 6766s, $35
A fair amount of 6441s, $30
A few Witchs' windships (number eludes me :), $5
Some 2161s, didn't check the price tag
One (!) 6975, $35

Personally I got a 6766 and three 6441 (two are gifts for my sister's friends'
b-days :) and the witch windship.

HTH,
-Shiri