 Marketplace / Shopping / 3229
3228  |  3230
Subject:
SPECIAL OR CRAZY OFFERS ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:28:08 GMT

Hi Legofans,

Remember you last week: I reduced the price of set 6097 and 6766...I decided
to reduce the price of other references. Tomorrow, saturday, to feast
Internet party in France, I'm going to reduce. For example, if I sell set
6190 at 15 US $.........

O.K. The sales with reduced prices will concern lego system sets with too
high price to my mind and will begin
tomorrow, afternoon, between 14:00 and 14:30. Don't miss DYA's website, the
network of good deals.
See you later,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html