 Marketplace / Shopping / *3089 (-20)
  Somebody please tell me about LEGO stores!!

How many Lego stores are there in the U.S.? Could anybody please tell me in which cities they are located? I would also like to have their phone numbers. I've been to the Lego Outlet in Georgia, where I've found some rare stuff, and I want to make (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

The coupon boards that I saw the info about the "newsletter" discount on said that the coupon expired 2/29/00. $5 shipping is on everything (URL) a shot trying to get another 20% off the 5561, but they do state the original price is $79 (or (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  My little FOTW

Well maybe it's more like a FOTD, but anyway... We've been coming to this store for about 12 years now so I've seen all the various Lego sets this store has had to offer. I've always been able to pick up most of the clearance right when it goes on (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H Increased Prices

I placed a S@H order yesterday, and as is usual for me, I made up an order listing for myself. The price I had for one part was quoted from an e-mail, and was the old price. When I mentioned that I had the other price, and realized it had come from (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

(...) When was "newsletter" supposed to expire? I used it yesterday. Is the $5 shipping on everything or just LEGO? The 5561 sets I ordered yesterday got the $5 shipping. I may have to give them a call and see if the 20% LEGO sale also applies (they (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

(...) ($5.00 (...) some (...) For those reading this for the first time: "newsletter" is now expired(guess I shoulda included the ex date in original post.)20% & $5 shipping is still available. Julie (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

(...) 5561 probably don't show up for the other discount because they aren't in the DB as "LEGO". Note that the "newsletter" code has a minimum order of $50 (so you need to buy at least 2 5561). (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 9736 Exploration Mars set in at S@H

(...) What does the set come with that is accually usefull (and no, the insectoids legs are not usefull). -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  K's Merchandise

Last night I went to a store that just opened near our mall, called K's Merchandise. Their Lego selection was pretty good, but their prices were even better. They haven't been open very long, but they already have clearance Lego items. I tried to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 9736 Exploration Mars set in at S@H

(...) Since I already have the track-links, I'm not very disappointed, they don't work all that well anyway... I like the two worm-gear gearboxes for drive, that is nifty and useful. But, what is in it that makes it worth anything at all? The wheels (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  6512 and 8440 from DYA/LAST HOURS

Hello Legofans, I just placed the last sets 8440 and 6512 on DYA website. The stock is very limited. So, I limit the sales of sets by customer for these 2 references. Regards, Emilie. (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  9736 Exploration Mars set in at S@H

S@H now has this for $54.00 Now the Mindstorms site ( (URL) didn't show it having the tractor treads, but the Lego site ( (URL) ) still shows a pic with the treads. I called CA and asked them, they said they didn't see the treads listed on the parts (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:Fqpur5.9qz@lugnet.com... (...) ($5.00 (...) They now charge sales tax in California (which sucks). -Doug ^V^^V^ Nix 'Wicked' to reply. Minifig Suns II: Coming this summer to a server near you. (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

(...) Ditto, I got 5 Robber's Retreats and 5 Slave Is for $190 shipped. Hello green slopes! Rob +---...---+ | Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com | | (URL) | | (URL) | +---...---+ (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

(...) Whoa! Thanks for the heads-up--I can't turn down a couple more Diving Expedition Explorers for $29.50 apiece, shipped...! best Lindsay (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

(...) Way to go, Troy! :) It's strangely exciting and shameful to be carting that much LEGO through a Wal-Mart. I'm not going to ask how much it totalled out at...but I"ll be watching for parts! :) best Lindsay (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

(...) They will all be parted out. I'm more then halfway done sorting already. When I am done sorting and counting, a list will be posted to buy-sell-trade soliciting offers. Troy (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

(...) Wow. Four carts of Mos Espa Podracers. Even I, a blatant not-a-SW-fan, can appreciate that. Are you going to part with some of these in the form of individual pieces? Please LMK if so. -Shiri (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

I mentioned quite some time ago (before Christmas I believe) that one of my local walmarts[1] had a large number of Mos Espa Pod Racer[2] sets. They were at full retail at the time though. Well, to my surprise and delight, they went on sale (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

Sadly, Mindstorms aren't included. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact