 Marketplace / Shopping / *2959 (-10)
  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

kb.com will price match according to their site: (URL) to an email from their cs, these are the stores they price match as of 12-25-99: Wal Mart, Toys R Us, Smarterkids, E-Toys, and Amazon. I have never priced matched with them, so I don't know if (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Virginia Outlet Store Shipment and Sale

(...) I was in the store today (sunday), and they have at least 5 6557's left. KL (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:3701bsco6ghnkbq...4ax.com... (...) on (...) time (...) I thought everybody knew about this... I am building train modules similar to the GMLTC ones. I plan to have a large layout in my (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

Yes, but they don't have the volume on the shelves. I only found two of the tubs in the north side of Atlanta the last time they had that sale. TRU really stocked up for this one. - Greg (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

(...) Got a huge project in mind that requires a lot of one or two colors or do you just like the return on the investment in these? (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

Thanks for the pointer. By the time you add sales tax and their per item shipping charge (I didn't spot any codes out there right now that work to reduce pricing) you're close to MSRP I think, but I got 20 anyway, I need the bulk bricks. (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Virginia Outlet Store Shipment and Sale

I just called the outlet, and was told (and asked to post) that they are sold out of 8299. The lady I talked to said many of the calls the have received recently have been asking about this set. Joel <snip> (...) The (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

Yep, I had a friend in B'ham pick up 20 for me. That should hold me over for a while. BTW: occasionally KMart has an equivalent price on these tubs whenever they have a 25% off sale (BOGO 50%). eric (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

This is the best deal I have been able to find on these tubs. It won't happen often. I have, with the help of friends, picked up 110 of these on this sale so far. If you live in Northern CA, you might not have much time left. If you live in the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

Eric Harshbarger, this one's for you! It's tub 3033 ((URL) I was in TRU the other day, I noticed they had really stocked up on this tub. Normally they have maybe four on the shelf, but Friday they had several end-caps full. This morning I learned (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact