 Marketplace / Shopping / *2549 (-10)
  Re: Wonderful KBKIDS.COM Sale - NOT!

(...) "Shark's (...) first-generation) for (...) Not (...) I made the rounds to all the local KB's after the christmas rush. They were all totally trashed, but on the upside, it was the emptiest i've ever seen the stores, and I could actually walk (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wonderful KBKIDS.COM Sale - NOT!

(...) Yes, Mr. Android Base. ;) Did I mention that I scored three Aquashark "Shark's Crystal Cave" sets and the big yellow Aquanauts sub (both first-generation) for a total of $75 at the same K-B ToyWorks store where I bought those 6958s? Not too (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW: Blimps for a Buck!!

(...) Consider asking the management. If they know you'll take them, they might knock them down just for you (although likely not clear to $1). If several stores are doing this, I'd start watching your local Wal-marts--I literally stumbled upon (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Toronto Find for Canadian AFOLs!

Hi all, When I was in TO this weekend, I came across two sealed Fort Legoredos selling for Can$119 each--granted, not exactly a "steal," but not a bad deal for someone who wants this set. They were at the toy store (the only toy store!) in the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

I must be totally in the minority. I got EVERYTHING I ordered except the 5 4561s. That's over 40 items (the papers are at home, I am in Chicago) and somewhere in the close vicinity of 1000 bucks worth of stuff. I still don't think much of them, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

I am in Idaho. I went by another Fred Meyer today and they didn't have any clearance items. They have atleast 30 each of the mummy tombs and the Technic beach buster. Is there a specific set you want? Rose Matthew Wilkins wrote in message ... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

(...) Where was this, Rose? (Pleasepleaseplease be in the Portland area...) -Cheese (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

(...) Well, I ordered 10 of the Indy Cars, and 10 of the power packs on the 17th, for about $345 with tax and shipping. They cancled all of the items, but still have a hold on my credit card. I have not yet been able to get through to the cusomer (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $13 for 5978 at Walmart.com

(...) Yup, I got all eight about a week ago. Jeff (URL)Rob Doucette <rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

(...) Ordered three Indy Storm, four 8735s, all cancelled. If this weren't a "family forum" I'd have even more to say! Three words: "Bait and Switch".... (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact