 Marketplace / Shopping / *2164 (-5)
  Re: Rite Aid Sale

Heh heh, I hit the Target and KB ToyWerks near my office at lunch today, I had my choice of about 4 (!) sets at Target. *grin* Looks like I'm not the only Maniac around here. Though I did manage to grab a Slave I, and I could've gotten a couple of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

Joel VanAtta wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) My local TRU (Cary, NC) is very diligent about checking ID on returns. I recently returned a couple things and how to show my NC Drivers License before I received my merhcandise card (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

(...) Hmmm...so lets see,the store accepts an item they carried even though it is now out of stock, and this makes the first one returned to them after a car was broken into stolen? Yes, more likely than not it was PROBABLY the stolen items, but (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

(...) Receiving stolen goods: They can't keep something that belongs to someone else. Proving that or getting them to admit to it or getting them to return the item or payment is something else entirely. Bruce (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

Dave Schuler wrote in message ... (...) lawsuit. (...) That (...) it (...) warn (...) the (...) which (...) at (...) time, (...) be (...) coffee (...) I also recall that one of the big issues which always gets left out is that McDonalds had (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact