 Marketplace / Shopping / *1524 (-5)
  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) Tell Dairy Queen. (...) Customers skipping out on tabs is a different issue than employees miscounting change. I think the legal issues are different. In the first case, it's the customer that causes the shortage, in the second it's the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart vs WalMart

The trick is finding the other WalMart that has the item clearanced in the first place. This is especially difficult on the west coast: none of the stores here seem to go into the real heavy discounts. Now, other states....! Bruce :-( (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) That's a illegal activity here in Canada. The store owner has to eat it, not the till person!. Esp. a problem with restaraunts, where people run out on the bill, recently a store was charged and fined quite heavily for billing the waiter for (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... <snip> (...) I do agree. A 50% discont on an item that is already marked down 50% is unreasonable. And doing it on over 100 sets would probaly close the place down. I am not all that upset about it. You win some (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  WalMart vs WalMart

A while back there was a thread (possibly several) about how a particular set would be clearanced at one WalMart but not another. I may have stumbled into a solution... Go purchase the set where it is being sold at the attractive price. Then take (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact