(...) Heh, I noticed the same thing after filling out the form and having it slowly dawn upon me that I couldn't get them to mail to Canada. My fault for living in the UK I suppose, which has *nothing* like these offers. Still, with $15 Cdn, you can (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

Ugh, Canadian shoppers have to use the canada.buy.com service, which only offers $15.00 Cdn ($10.00 US) for free and only sells computer stuff. Like I can get anything for my computer for that. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $9 off $9 purchase at toysrus.com

(...) Well, if by "code number" you mean you have to sign up for one and maybe send one to some friends, at which point you will receive a number in email to go claim the webcertificate, then yeah, you have to have a code number. If you read through (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Ebay Searching

There was a web site somewhere that had a neato deal that would search Ebay for specific themes for you. I had it bookmarked prior to a disk wipeout, and I can't find it. Anyone know what I"m talking bout? (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

(...) Yes! By careful planning I bought $50 worth of Lego junk (full retail value in Shop@Home catalogue or at buy.com itself) for $6. Cool!!! Get the $20 coupon and make just over $20 of a purchase. Return to Flamingo for the next $10 coupon, and (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $9 off $9 purchase at toysrus.com

Never mind. I went to Flamingo .com and found the link to TRU. Ii is my understanding that at webcertificate you have to have a code number. Rose R2 wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Get $15 off a$40 order at toysrus.com

I was trying out the coupon links at flamingo and found one for $15 off a $40 order. It states Chase Visa however I do not have this card and I still got the discount. Go to toysrus listing of coupons and you will find several coupons Rose (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact