 Marketplace / Shopping / *1134 (-10)
  Re: Buy your track now!

At least they will still stock it for 2000... Bryan <very sad about Town 2000> Michael Hader <mhader@hubcap.clemson.edu> wrote in message news:FKx19z.FG6@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Buy your track now!

According to.. (URL) price of track is going up.. Michael (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

(...) *sigh* I almost went out to check on these tonight, but when we were leaving work today I was carrying an armload of stuff, lost my footing, and ended up taking the most delightfully funny-looking spill onto the parking lot. Boxes flew (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

(...) Hi , I went by the local KB here in Knoxville, Tn <west store> and found the 6097 for 39.99 AND buy one get 2nd one half price!! Wahoo!! They still have 6 more but I didnt ask how long the buy 1 get 2nd half is going on.... John (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brik brand giant blocks

I believe I seen some of these the last time I went to the local KB Toy Outlet. I'll check again the next time I go there. You could try giving them a call, get the info at kbkids.com and see if there is an outlet close to you. Troy Bruce Bowman (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Brik brand giant blocks

I am searching for a source for Brik brand giant building blocks. If you are not familiar with them, they are Legos on steroids (standard block is approx. 8x4x3 inches). We have just enough of them to drive us crazy and badly need more to do any (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

(...) very (...) I think the discussion on rtl concluded that they are European. They also come with a nice Fright Knight's poster. I also picked up several copies of the Model Team set 5561 for $39.99 each. I haven't looked yet to see if they have (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) 6097's (...) right (...) Could be (...) The sets that have piece counts are US and Canada only. Check the catalog that came with the set and you should be able to tell if it is european, asian, etc. I recently (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $40 Night Lord's Castle

(...) Nope. Canadian sets all have piece counts. Must have come from somewhere else... S@H, maybe? They weren't selling that way, so they dumped them on a discount chain? James (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

It has been confirmed via the management that the opening date is nov 19th. It is in Store 861. Hope to see some of you there. -Chris (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact