 Marketplace / Shopping / 1130
Re: Brik brand giant blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 23:26:31 GMT

I believe I seen some of these the last time I went to the local KB Toy
Outlet.  I'll check again the next time I go there.  You could try giving
them a call, get the info at kbkids.com and see if there is an outlet close
to you.

Troy

Bruce Bowman <brucebowman@home.com> wrote in message
I am searching for a source for Brik brand giant building blocks.  If you • are
not familiar with them, they are Legos on steroids (standard block is • approx.
8x4x3 inches).  We have just enough of them to drive us crazy and badly • need
more to do any worthwhile projects.  Any information you can give me would • be
greatly appreciated.  It looks as though the company is no longer in • business,
but hopefully someone can direct me at a supply. 800-GET-BRIK no longer • works.

I hope I haven't offended any Lego purists, we (my kids and I) love Legos • too.

Thanks very much,

Bruce Bowman