 Marketplace / Shopping / 1129
1128  |  1130
Subject:
Brik brand giant blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 23:23:07 GMT

I am searching for a source for Brik brand giant building blocks.  If you are
not familiar with them, they are Legos on steroids (standard block is approx.
8x4x3 inches).  We have just enough of them to drive us crazy and badly need
more to do any worthwhile projects.  Any information you can give me would be
greatly appreciated.  It looks as though the company is no longer in business,
but hopefully someone can direct me at a supply. 800-GET-BRIK no longer works.

I hope I haven't offended any Lego purists, we (my kids and I) love Legos too.

Thanks very much,

Bruce Bowman