 Marketplace / Shopping / *1119 (-5)
  KB Kids Retail deal

The KB Kids retail outlet in the Tanasbourne shopping centre (Hillsboro, OR - PDX Metro area) has a "buy one at full price, get any set at 50% off" deal going on. Not too bad selection, saw some SW sets; 7101 Lightsaber(tm) Duel, 7110 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: I'm going to throw up...

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <382509B1.29E3824D@vfaq.com>... (...) 30 at once... hm, should I be getting more? I recently picked up 1 happy meal plus 10 extra #3s. Didn't get any funny looks. Yesterday, a couple guys came into a McDs after (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

(...) As Patti said, the lady in GA claimed that she was going to be the manager of the VA store and told us that it was opening on the 19th of November. We were even talking about how we'd see her when we drove up (then later we tried to figure out (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: I'm going to throw up...

(...) I spent a couple mornings last week trying to find the best McD's to stop at for breakfast on the way to work. On the second morning, the fella behind the counter asked me (with a blank-to-mildly-annoyed expression) "You're kind of old for a (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

(...) After reading this on Friday morning, I went a little nuts trying to track down confirmed information since PM is within a long lunch hour drive from where I work. That's when things got weird: The URL that I'd used the day before (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact