 Marketplace / Shopping / *10299 (-20)
  Re: More on sale at Costco

(...) Found here in SoCal (Chino Hills/Chino Costco - who can tell where city ends and the other begins around here?). 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit: $12.97 7163 Republic Gunship: $49.95 No, don't look in that particular store 'cause I wiped it out (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shopko - BOGO 50% off all toys

Any non-clearance Lego is 40% off, with the BOGO offer. The signs in the store say that the BOGO offer is also good on sale items but not clearance. Lego is 20% off thru Dec. 24. Rose Erik Olson <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shopko - BOGO 50% off all toys

I was wondering about getting both discounts.. the sign says "Not applicable to clearance toys" but doesn't mention other sales. Megabloks Dragons are 33% off already. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  More on sale at Costco

Found these deals in Charleston, SC: 4728 Harry Potter - Escape from Privet Drive MSRP $30 - Costco $8 7133 Star Wars - Bounty Hunter Pursuit MSRP $30 - Costco $8 4730 Harry Potter - Chamber of Secrets MSRP $70 - Costco $40 Happy shopping, David (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

Same thing happened to me -- ask member services to check availability in other stores for you. In SoCal, they found a few at the Garden Grove CostCo. Interestingly enough, they also found them at the Northridge CostCo, but for $19.95. --Mike (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Kohl's Lego Sale

Sunday thru tuesday (12/22-24) Kohl's has 40% off ALL Lego. My local store had an ok selection, mostly HP and little of everything else. no 2003 sets yet Mark IndyLUG (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shopko - BOGO 50% off all toys

Lego happens to be on sale for 20% off. Do the math. Rose John B Wood <jwood@execpc.com> wrote in message news:H7J142.1u6@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Shopko - BOGO 50% off all toys

Not just LEGO - all toys. Includes regular and sale priced as well. Dec 22-24th. (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU 50% off selected themes

I think it's a CAnada only thing, but it's quite nice to see them still honouring 50% off soccer, when they already have a few items marked down 35% off. Woman's Soccer team for < 5 CAD, is a steal! (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU 50% off selected themes

(...) Well, when I went to Toys R Us in Oregon I did NOT get a 50% discount on my "Jack Stone" or "Life on Mars" sets. I did get the buy one, get one 50% off deal though. Maybe the 50% select themes only applies for Canada? (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

What city and state? I just checked 2 of my local Costcos near Sunnyvale, CA, and no Spybotics. Then again, we never got the Republic Gunship either. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2003 starwars sets

(...) You should thank your parents for going there - the crowds there have become extremely large. The lines to check out convinced me not to buy these sets yeti! If today is like last year they will be using crowd control barriers around the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  2003 starwars sets

Not sure if any one has been to the TRU in NYC, but my parents just got back and got me all of the starwars sets, and all except for one of the new orient sets. The best part they got the 50% of the second item. (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU Closeout: Detroit, MI

Hi, everyone. The surest sign that I'm back in the US for a week is that there's a shopping report! :) This one is for the TRU at 8 Mile Road and Van Dyke; apparently the store's going to be shuttered at the beginning of February. I popped in there (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FA; MISB LEGO TECHNICS SPACE SHUTTLE 8480

MISB LEGO TECHNICS SPACE SHUTTLE 8480 (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bricksburg Depot Kits Available Again

I am pleased to announce the availability of a couple of my older fire apparatus kits. They are: BD-001 Pumper Engine BD-004 Rescue Squad Information on these kits can be found at (URL) newest kit, BD-007 Tiller, is also available by special order. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

Can someone hit the sale tomorrow and let us know what stuff they have, and the prices? I want to know if it's worth $80-100 in gas and 1K miles on my car to go down, or if I can order over the phone and have it shipped. I don't suppose any locals (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

Tent Sale Event Save: up to 70% off MSRP on LEGO toys up to 80% off on LEGOLAND merchandise Selection includes many different 2002 LEGO toys, including Jack Stone, Explore, Harry Potter, Galidor, Racers, Studios, Soccer, and Alpha Team. Event runs (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Comparison of the current tub/bucket offerings?

I think it's very much a personal preference, but I've bought a slew of three different buckets this year. In the US, the 4105 red 500 piece bucket is available at most Walmarts, KMarts, Targets and TRUs for $9.99. I like it for the 2 cents / piece (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU 50% off selected themes

No idea about Canada, but TRU is accepting the coupons in the U.S. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact