 Marketplace / Shopping / 10288
Re: 2003 starwars sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:07:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Lesser writes:
Not sure if any one has been to the TRU in NYC, but my parents just got back
and got me all of the starwars sets, and all except for one of the new
orient sets. The best part they got the 50% of the second item.

You should thank your parents for going there - the crowds there have become
extremely large. The lines to check out convinced me not to buy these sets
yeti! If today is like last year they will be using crowd control barriers
around the entrance and exit, and the line to get in is like waiting at a
roller coaster.

-Erik