 Marketplace / Shopping / *1019 (-10)
  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

Tom Stangl wrote in message <3807A33B.7911B8E9@n...pe.com>... (...) mentioned (...) whopping) (...) I think I could accommodate you with 3 of those. They are on my web (trade, promos) page... -- Have fun! John Auctions and Trading and More at my (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spielwaren Reimann?

I have bought stuff from Spielwaren Reinmann. They had most of the stuff on their list in stock at the time, but not after I ordered from them... <evil grin> They are a good company. -- Have fun! John Auctions and Trading and More at my Lego site: (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?

The DYA web site no longer lists 5571 ... I was going to order one for my father but looks like I missed my chance. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com Frank Filz wrote in message <3815B397.1548@minds...ng.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: McDonalds Happy Meal Set information

I don't know for sure, but I think I have more helicopters than Jets and Trains combined, followed closely by Police vehicles! :) Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: McDonalds Happy Meal Set information

"The under-three toy throughout the LEGO promotion will be a LEGO DUPLO® Parrot and is available by request." If all the sets are for 3+, does that maen the there will be no mini-figs... just freestyle? "Ronald® Helicopter" Great, another (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Dark Forest FOTW

(...) what (...) Just for any further lurkers, two people took me up on the offer and that's all in good conscience I can accept since this is dependent on the items still being available by the time the money arrives. Bruce (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  McDonalds Happy Meal Set information

From the PR Newswire (which I follow since I'm a McD stockholder)... PR info on the new sets they're offering... (URL) to market.shopping ++Lar (in sunny Melville NY, Detroit later today, then on to MSP tomorrow and Thu) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?

Well, I just received my DYA order yesterday (along with my Busy Bee order - what a lot of LEGO). I'm affraid I may have to go back for more 5571s (and maybe an 8880 for parts)... (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Explorien Starship #6982

My point was not to compete with anyone, especially DYA. Simply that I observed several of a hard-to-find set at a particular store. For those who wanted one and could not locate it, there they are. If someone partakes of those sets, cool. If not, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?

Me too. Carlo "Marco Berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message news:FK7J9p.KCL@lugnet.com... (...) and I (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact