 Marketplace / Shopping / 1018
Re: Spielwaren Reimann?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:59:05 GMT

   I have bought stuff from Spielwaren Reinmann.  They had most of the stuff
on their list in stock at the time, but not after I ordered from them...
<evil grin>
   They are a good company.

--
   Have fun!
   John
Frank Filz wrote in message <380B28A3.C33@mindspring.com>...
Mike Walsh wrote:

Has anyone purchased LEGO from a German company by the name of Spielwaren
Reimann (http://www.reimann.de)?  I traded some e-mail with them and • learned
that they wouldn't ship to the US but they will ship to Sweden (where I • go
periodically) or anywhere else in Europe.

I just had e-mail from Mario Ferrari that they were out of stock of many
of the football items I was ordering. He mentioned that he knows other
people who have dealt with this company.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com