 Marketplace / Shopping / 1014
Re: Dark Forest FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:47:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:

Sigh.  If Timothy doesn't get back to you, let me know and I'll snag you • what
you need.

I'd rather not deal with shipping stuff right now, so you can do this.

--
Tim Buchheim

Just for any further lurkers, two people took me up on the offer and that's all
in good conscience I can accept since this is dependent on the items still
being available by the time the money arrives.

Bruce