 Marketplace / Shopping / 1011
Re: Explorien Starship #6982
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:38:28 GMT

My point was not to compete with anyone, especially DYA. Simply that I
observed several of a hard-to-find set at a particular store. For those
who wanted one and could not locate it, there they are. If someone
partakes of those sets, cool. If not, nothing lost but a few keystrokes.
I don't work for TRU (heven forbid), I just happened thru the store that day.

Ray

Ets Dya Shopping wrote:

Sorry Ray, but I sell set 6982 for nearly 41,32 US $....
See you later,

Emmanuel.