 Marketplace / Shipping / 532
531  |  533
Subject:
About to ship a package to Switzerland - advice?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:02:10 GMT

I have a 10 lb. box to send to Switzerland.  It looks like I can send
it airmail with the USPS for about $35.  Is that right?  What's the
best shipping method?

Also, what do I put on the customs forms?  I know when shipping stuff
to the US if you use the right code there are no duties due for LEGO.
Does Europe offer the same sort of thing?

What about boxing it up?  It's a large set (a Rebel Blockade Runner).
Getting a box the right shape may be difficult.  What do you suggest?

    "When it comes to humility, I'm the GREATEST!" -- Bullwinkle J. Moose