 Marketplace / Shipping / 347
346  |  348
Subject:
Bad experience with Customs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:37:06 GMT

Hi.  Yesterday I received my MISB 7824 from Holland, only to find that the
shipping container had (apparently) been opened by Customs, although
there's no marking on the box indicating this is the case.  When I opened
everything up, it appeared that Customs had used a carpet knife or some
such thing to rip the container open to check the contents, and in the
process shredded the front of the 7824 box.  I'm not one to keep MISB sets
sitting around, and it appears that all the pieces are OK, but I'm still
pretty ticked off about.  Has anybody had an experience like this before?
Does anybody know where to complain?

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt