 Marketplace / Shipping / 224
Re: From England to USA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 20:55:56 GMT

It depends on how it was shipped:  surface or air mail.  Surface mail could
take 4 ~ 6 weeks from Europe.  Air mail shouldn't take more than a few weeks
although that can vary as well.  I've been waiting since mid-late July for 2
shipments from Germany.  Give it some more time.

--
-Rob.

=============================
New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=doucette

"Adam Hoekwater" <ahoekwat@nd.edu> wrote in message
Hi All,
Can some of you more experienced international shoppers tell me about how • long
it usually takes for your packages to make the trip from England to the • US?
I'm waiting for one that was sent around mid-August. My payment made it • there
in about 4 days, which makes me wonder about the whereabouts of my parcel.

Thanx in advance.
-Adam   8^|