 Marketplace / Shipping / 223
222  |  224
Subject:
From England to USA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 20:32:30 GMT

Hi All,
Can some of you more experienced international shoppers tell me about how long
it usually takes for your packages to make the trip from England to the US?
I'm waiting for one that was sent around mid-August. My payment made it there
in about 4 days, which makes me wonder about the whereabouts of my parcel.

Thanx in advance.
-Adam   8^|