 Marketplace / Shipping / 139
Re: Molded Baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:37:41 GMT

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:54:14 GMT, "Troy Cefaratti"
<mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:

Richard,

I've sent numerous pairs of the molded baseplates from Neptunde Discovery
Lab to various places around the country.  I've not received any complaints
that they were damaged.

If you do it right, these fit perfectly into the large priority mail boxes
from the USPS.  They just fit right in, and I don't even have to use any
other packing material.

I just checked, and two of the large 32x48 baseplates from the Rock Raiders
HQ will fit into the Priority Mail bax nicely as well.  Although I've not
actualyl shipped them.

I'd have to say you've been lucky.  I've seen some PM boxes show up
looking as if they'd gone halfway through a meat grinder.  In cases
like that, those molded baseplates would be pretty smashed up...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?