 Marketplace / Shipping / *97 (-10)
  Re: Shipping from Germany

The rates quoted are correct. I've been charged DM15 and DM23 for cashing checks (a little under and alittle over $10) recently. Shipping the Economy option is the best way to go, since it takes 2-3 weeks and is much cheaper than air. You could also (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

(...) It took DYA a little over 2 weeks (both times) to post the packages to me, though I live in Sweden and that's still Europe and may be faster than for you (only assuming you're a Merk). Now, with X-max and Y2K and all that, expect another 2 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Shipping from Germany

(...) Hi Steve Shipping a Metroliner would be a parcel between 2 and 3kg. There are three ways to ship this to the US: Seaway US$23, allow 30 days for delivery Airmail Economy US$25, allow 2 weeks for delivery Airmail Premium US$38, allow 1-2 weeks (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

ben@yellowcastle.spam.com (Ben Gatrelle) wrote in <FnIID7.9BF@lugnet.com>: (...) I ordered two things on that day, within minutes of each other. The first order arrived early last week - around 10 days ago. And it had two club cars in it, among (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

If you picked cheap shipping, between 3 to 4 weeks is about normal, maybe a bit longer during the holiday season. l8r -- Tom Boucher ---...--- Feel like ordering from Amazon.com? Use the search engine on (URL) and make me a little $$ "Ben Gatrelle" (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

(...) When I ordered my 8880 from DYA about 2 months ago, I received it in exactly 14 days. With Holiday mail being the way it is, I would expect a few added days in there. Pat (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

I ordered on a Friday and received my package 17 days later. I am in Los Angeles, California USA -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Gatrelle" <ben@yellowcastle.spam.com> wrote in message news:FnIID7.9BF@lugnet.com... (...) items (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

Ben: Typically, not Christmas time, it takes an economy shipped DYA package 15 days to get here to Idaho. I have received 1 part of my purchase from the same time you ordered, but am still awaiting the rest. The first part came yesterday. Give it (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

Ben Gatrelle wrote in message ... (...) items (...) I have placed a couple orders from DYA. Like you, I am also waiting for my Club Cars, etc. I have received the 4539 Level Crossing sets I ordered the week before. They arrived last Monday (12/20) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  shipping time from DYA ?

I ordered some stuff from DYA a few weeks ago when the Clubcar and other items were briefly available (I missed the Club Car, but got a few of the other train items). I'm wondering how long it normally takes to receive packages from DYA, 3 weeks, 4 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact