 Marketplace / Services / 307
Re: Brickbay spam??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:54:30 GMT

"D. Jezek" wrote:

You can now turn the contact feature off by going into general preferences.
My own admin@brickbay.com e-mail address was suspended for a couple days
because couple people forwarded the message from Mark Ng to my provider with
full headers "service@brickbay.com" as originated from the contact form.
I hope this won't happen again, now the contact feature defaults to NO upon
registration so please select this option at your own risk.

Thanks a lot for the help... it's really sad some people need to abuse such
a  great system.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com