 Marketplace / Services / 296
295  |  297
Subject:
Brickbay spam??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 11:43:18 GMT

This morning I found an email, with "service@brickbay.com" as sender. It
turned out to be spam by Mark Ng. I am not interested in his postings, so
on Usenet I can filter them out, same for personal email. But now that
people are using the Brickbay service email to send a message to everybody
filtering becomes a lot harder. It's not possible to block
"service@brickbay.com" without also losing all functionality of Brickbay
:-(

Dan, if you're reading this, please consider changing this, and add a
separate "mailing list" email adres where everybody on Brickbay can choose
to get this kind of emails or not.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com