 Marketplace / Services / 108
Re: LEGO sellers with high reccomendations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:39:11 GMT

Well I'd like to add a few people as well...

Tom Stangl (talonts on eBay)
Mike Fetsko (amf67@gateway.net on eBay)
David Lovelace (jotandjab on eBay)
Guy and Diana

Specially Tom Stangl, great shipping and packaging, and a good price.
And I made some awesome trades with Dave :-) But really, all of them are
top sellers.

And Larry, you still have my vote ;-)
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com