 Marketplace / Services / 107
Re: LEGO sellers with high reccomendations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 06:34:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Frank Filz writes:

The sellers I would rate as among the absolute best from the above (all of
these have given me service I have especially appreciated - I'm sure I'm
missing one or two people who should be on this list):

blanconian
petramon
Scott Arthur
Jason Briscoe
Nico Hoogerbrug
Thomas Schlosser
Mario Ferrari
Larry Pieniazek
Martin Legault
uncledan@earthlink.net

I cannot really allow my name to be on this absolute best list of Frank's (who
by the way is aces in my book, a *great* trading partner). My time to deliver
has just went all to heck, I have several deals now that are months old and
months away from completion (including one that goes all the way back to the
Gary Louie Memorial Auction, <sigh>), and my service has been deteriorating
lately as it seems I am getting busier and busier at work.

So in all fairness I don't belong there, although I have 100% positive feedback
on eBay. I'd vouch for everyone else on the list though, except uncledan who I
either don't recognise under that name or don't recall dealing with (NOT the
same as a bad recommendation!!!)

++Lar

++Lar

The services these folks have offered have been in many cases excellent
international service. Many are always happy to consolidate purchases over
several days or weeks of auctions to reduce shipping. Some have paid special
attention to me, including hunting up small boxes to ship light items in a
box for less than the $3.20 minimum Priority Mail rate. Several have allowed
me to carry balances for long periods of time as we equalize international
dealings. All of them who regularly sell on eBay or through Lugnet offer
quality product. Some of these sellers have tossed in extra goodies (the top
prize here goes to Nico for a copy of "The Gate of the Present", plus a
BUNCH of other promotional stuff). All of the eBay only sellers have a
shortcut to their eBay listings on my private home page.

Note that susan45301@aol.com would be in this best of listing if her items
did not absolutely reek of smoke, otherwise, she deserves many of the
accolades just mentioned.

Frank