 Marketplace / Services / *400 (-10)
  Re: large number of Brickbay users??

(...) I'm wondering the same thing. It started sometime just after 2pm EDT today. I was updating some picture links on a few parts, and watched it climb from mid- 50s, 200, 300... I think it topped out about 850, then slowly decreased to what you (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  large number of Brickbay users??

In the last 10 minutes I have seen the number of users reported on Brickbay climb from one hundred something to over 300: You are 1 of 345 Active Users. Is Brickbay getting hit with some sort of attack? /Eric McC/ (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: More PayPal Changes

(...) Yep, the most annoying is the change to the fee structure for payments below $15. It used to be a flat 30-cents. Nows its 30-cents + 2.2% regardless of the amount. The 2.2% being an adjustable rate (although I'm not sure if its pegged to the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  More PayPal Changes

Now PayPal is charging a $1.50 fee to withdraw funds by check. Withdraw by electronic transfer is still free for the time being. This is the major change, but there are also some other changes that they posted that you should know about so take a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  International Paypal withdrawals

Has anyone successfully withdrawn money from their paypal account? I have had an account for ages and registered a UK bank account once I could not use a credit card. I tried to withdraw some of my money a few weeks ago and have never received it. (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Good news for users of paypal

I saw this and reposted to market.services where this sort of thing will be welcome news! Thanks Mark! (...) ++Lar (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal policy change

(...) Thanks Ben, I did call them. My intention were to skip the first layer of answering people, and go directily for a manager of some type. The first lady I spoke to insisted on that she were the one to talk, and that there were no need to go (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal policy change

Helge Viker wrote in message ... (...) difficult... Could you send it to someone you trust in the US and get them to send you a MO? If it's a one-time thing not ongoing, I'd do it (I'm in Canada). Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal (ugh!)

(...) Go back to using factoring, I guess... (and I was so hoping that PayPal was going to put me out of the factoring business) ++Lar (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal policy change

Hi Kyle, The answers you have received from Paypal are in fact better than the ones I have received, but are still not very informative. (...) Agree, they now demostrate a complete lack of competance for doing web transactions internationaly. And (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact