 Marketplace / Services / *395 (-5)
  Re: Good news for users of paypal

I saw this and reposted to market.services where this sort of thing will be welcome news! Thanks Mark! (...) ++Lar (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal policy change

(...) Thanks Ben, I did call them. My intention were to skip the first layer of answering people, and go directily for a manager of some type. The first lady I spoke to insisted on that she were the one to talk, and that there were no need to go (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal policy change

Helge Viker wrote in message ... (...) difficult... Could you send it to someone you trust in the US and get them to send you a MO? If it's a one-time thing not ongoing, I'd do it (I'm in Canada). Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal (ugh!)

(...) Go back to using factoring, I guess... (and I was so hoping that PayPal was going to put me out of the factoring business) ++Lar (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal policy change

Hi Kyle, The answers you have received from Paypal are in fact better than the ones I have received, but are still not very informative. (...) Agree, they now demostrate a complete lack of competance for doing web transactions internationaly. And (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact