 Marketplace / Services / *325 (-5)
  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) After checking my history of payments I think I know what Richard's problem is. He is listed as "Unverified" - which I believe means he has not registered a bank account with Paypal. I don't believe Paypal originally required one to do that, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:G4yHHw.2Hu@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) Your account must be set up to draw from a bank account instead of a credit card when a send payment drops your balance below $0. I'm not sure (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) Okay, here is my problem: I have previously never had a balance in my Paypal account because I never sell anything via the internet. It just so happens that a seller recently kicked me some money back again because the item was not in the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Tested (was Re: PAYPAL Work-Around (untested))

It seems to work okay. I implemented the 2 account system a little different. My personal account is now maxed out on cc receipts. Instead of upgrading that account, I opened a new business account with a single, unpublished e-mail address. I used (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: PAYPAL Work-Around (untested)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G4sFCF.E68@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) The PayPal TOU states: 2. No Multiple Accounts. Should you register for more than one Personal Account, PayPal.com reserves the right to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.theory)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact